Sunday, May 18, 2014

Number 83 #146



I've had a busy busy day today sorting out my craft room.  Why does the crafting table end up so covered in stuff! 

Well... this is the start and the finish pics - at last I am again organised and have room to craft hurrah!

So...no time for getting creative today, however one of the discoveries I made whilst clearing through my boxes of random things was this little ATC created I think at one of my demonstrations quite a while back.  Please excuse the dark colours, but I didn't get a chance to photograph it until this evening under houselights.  The colours in real life are lovely warm pinks and browns.

I've started with an alcohol ink background - dragging the colour down in vertical stripes.  The stamps are all Crafty Individuals - all stamped in Archival Black.  Then a few white highlights to finish.  A nice little piece of artwork I think!

Must get out the alcohol inks.. it's been a while since I've used them.  Did you know that there are new colours out?  We've just had a delivery in store of the new shades. 
 
now off to create a little zentangling ready for the workshop I am running in the morning!

hope you've had some time to enjoy the sunshine today

happy crafting

Jane

www.aldridgecrafts.co.uk

No comments: