Friday, February 6, 2009

Where do I start?


Right... now I've sorted my link back to my blog so I can start using it again!...
Been busy doing LOTS of crafting this week (no wonder I fell asleep for 2 hrs on the sofa this afternoon!... I've had lots of cards to make for the local shop, lots of samples to make for the new products I've got in stock and turn into download sheets (now done & on my website!), I've got 3 cards to design for a magazine ad, and also trying to finish my brother's 40th birthday scrapbook album by the 20th of this month.... are we still restricted to only 7 days a week... can't someone add an 8th at all?
My favourite card I've done so far... difficult decision but I think it has to be this cat card..... just love that colour!... cat is from jayne netley mayhew cd rom and the backing paper is from artylicious Damask Delights CD.

Getting very excited about the trade show in just over a week... got some fab workshops to attend.. can't wait!
Now should I do some cards this evening.. or another scrapbook page... decisions decisions!
Jx

No comments: