Friday, October 8, 2010

Workshop Creations!















OMG - where did this week go... can't believe its Friday already - I'm so behind this week! I've got loads of pics to put up on here.. Had a delivery including stuff from Papermania and finally some of the Tim Holtz folders & dies & more.... and it's still sitting in the box awaiting my attention!.... Got another delivery due today with Stampsaway stamps and some fab new masks... I'll get them up as quick as I can... promise!! :-)

Well last week's workshop was fab! A room full of 14 excited crafters.. and a lunch with a fabulous chocolate cake (thanks Maggie!)... what more can you want in a day! Some of the ladies were kind enough to let me take pictures of their creations to share with you all...

These are of the never-ending card project. I'll put my samples up for you later too!

more pics to follow....

Jane

No comments: