Monday, February 21, 2011

Tim Holtz Demos & exciting products!


Just back from the trade show at Birmingham. As you can see - I got to meet Tim Holtz and watched his fabulous new distress stains being demonstrated!... watch the website for stock to appear!... I think they are fab - no more worrying that you are running out your inkpad to cover a card project with your favourite inks tones. Lots of new stuff to excite at the show... and I am still placing orders this week so still lining up the new goodies for you all! Particular highlights are new cosmic shimmer mister colours - plus the new chalk spray range! I've also found fab templates from BCE. As for jewellery, I've learned lots of wiring techniques - creating wire rings and creating wired jewellery too.. so I'm hoping to get some samples rustled up this week once I've finished all the ordering!

Too many things to list in one post... so more to come!

happy crafting

Jane

No comments: