I promised some samples with the Andy Skinner stamps... I found an interesting effect today. This is glossy card, with Distress Stains wiped over then spritzed with teal wash mister and a water spray then dried. Then I built up the stamped images with a mixture of Archival ink and Versafine. I felt it didin't have enough punch to the colours so I got my 3 colours of stains back out and started dabbing so there was lots of pools of ink and then dried with the heat gun. The ink pools away from the stamped image - resisting the ink which gives you extra bobbles of colour. A final fine spritz of water again gave it a few more interesting bobbles. Finally I added a few accents with a white gel pen. The bradded on piece is done with alcohol inks onto frosted shrink plastic.