Thursday, July 14, 2011

It's been such a long time....






I know... I haven't blogged for ages!... My laptop got the lurgy so I couldn't get logged in as my links were on there!... but now I'm back!


I've been busy getting ready for the papercrafting exhibition in Bramford near Ipswich this Sunday. I've had a delivery full of fab peel-offs, sakura stardust pens and glaze pens and soooo many bottles of stickles - ready for my demo!...We've got all the stickles colours in stock - including the new colours - which include some really vibrant shades. I've already started making lots of butterflies and accenting them with the stardust pens and they look so fab and are so simple to do!


The Scrapbooking and Cardmaking Papercraft event is being held at Bramford School Sports Hall, Bramford, IP8 4AH this Sunday (17th July) from 10-4pm - £2 entry - hope to see some of you there!

Don't forget if you are on Facebook - we have a page on there too.. come and 'Like' us to get more pictures & updates!

happy crafting

Jane

2 comments:

Rocky said...

Love the butterflies. Cosmic Shimmer watercolour paints look good on these too. Hope you've got the bubble christmas tree peeloffs with you tomorrow.

Jane Aldridge said...

Don't worry - got plenty of the bubble tree... and lots of other new peel-offs too!... I'll have to pack my watercolours in my demo kit too - thanks for the reminder!!