Thursday, April 25, 2013

Such a Hoot!

This is Hoot!  He's a Woodware stamp.  I made this card a little while back so fans of our Facebook page or visitors in store may have already seen him, but as I've just got this little chap back in stock I thought I would give him a bigger audience!  I've coloured him in with Promarkers and cut him out with a Spellbinders Label Die and added a swirly accent with a Memory Box Blooming Vine Die.  The backing papers are an odd sheet of Kaisercraft that I had in my stash.   The greeting is part of the same stamp set.

I'm busy preparing for the Suffolk Papercrafting Show which is at the Leisure Centre at Bury St Edmunds this Sunday and Hoot may just make an appearance! I'll be demonstrating with Black outline Peel-offs and Promarkers and I have some fab bold designs to colour.  So in my next blog I'll share one of the sample cards I have made ready for Sunday.

We've had lots of goodies delivered from Woodware, Wild Rose Studio and Crafty Individuals ready for Sunday... we'll have a big choice of stamps, paper pads, dies and masks as well as loads of Peel-offs and lots of other goodies too!  But don't worry, if you aren't local or can't make the show all the new designs are being uploaded onto the website over the next few days so you won't miss out on the new designs!

happy crafting
Jane

No comments: