Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Steampunk Canvas

Nothing for ages, then two blogs in a day!

As promised here is my finished creation from the stash of goodies I pictured this morning.  I've had such a fun time creating this canvas, one of those projects I've had in my head for a while and so glad to get something created!... and I've done the background of an 8x8 steampunk canvas too, ready to be embellished - but that can wait for another day's blog!

If you fancy having a go at these canvas pieces, we now stock 12x12" and 8x8" canvas blanks.  Don't know where to start?  Join us on our all day mixed media workshop and create your own canvas on whatever theme you like!  It is on Sunday 7th July 10-3 held at our shop in Attleborough.  It costs £40 per person and includes a goody bag worth £10.  Call 01953 454976 or email me to book.

I've included a product list with links to the website if you want to add any of these goodies to your stash!

Products used:
12x12 Blank Canvas
White and Black Acrylic Paint (Eco-Green/Art Proff)
Chicken Wire Stamp from Creative Expressions
Steampunk Dreams Stamp set from Creative Expressions
Teal Wash and Silver Cosmic Shimmer Spray
Patina and Pewter Gilding Wax from Creative Expressions
Cogs Border and Clockface mask from That Special Touch
Dreamweaver Embossing Paste - White
Watch Cog Steampunk charms
Sprightly Sprockets Spellbinder Dies
Elegant Posts Spellbinder Dies
Large silver butterfly charm
Ranger Crackle Accents
Black Jump rings and chain


enjoy!

Jane
www.aldridgecrafts.co.uk

No comments: