Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Snowy Tag

Time for another challenge tag!
This week's tag has an icy snowy theme.  I've used Cosmic Shimmer misters over a snowflake mask to create the background.  I've used a large snowflake die to cut a snowflake out of dufex silver card and used the same card with alphabet dies to cut out the word.  Then assemble it together with some snowflake and star brads and some ribbon - easy peasy!...  Mind you this tag did have to be simple.  I was very organised at the weekend and spritzed the background as my misters were all at the shop.... but silly me then forgot to bring my toolkit home!... so my plans were to stamp & emboss over the background.... oh no - no embossing tool... then to stamp & colour a design in with Promarkers.. oops no - forgot them too!  I even had to rustle up some scissors & glue from somewhere... oh well.. surprising what you can achieve with very little resources!
Enjoy

Jane

No comments: