Saturday, May 22, 2010

Country Cottage

I've been playing with my Create-a-scene Cottage Stamps. This lovely cottage is such a lovely stamp. For this card I stamped my cottage in Memento Tuxedo Black, then coloured it using my Promarkers. It's quite a large stamp so it's best made into an A5 card. I mounted the cottage onto a card that is shimmery gold/brown and cut it slightly longer than my cottage so I could tie a piece of cream ribbon around the end piece. It needed something behind it so I cut a piece of black card, ran it through the cuttlebug with an embossing folder and highlighted the design with a Brilliance Galaxy Gold ink pad. A final touch of a few peel-off dots just for a little detail was all it then needed! I'll post another one later this week - same stamp - but a different style of card.
Off to Wymondham tomorrow for a craft fair... it was nice to have an excuse to make up some cards today!
happy crafting
Jane

No comments: