Sunday, May 9, 2010

it's been a while....


I know.. I've been a bad blogger.... I've been laid low with a nasty bug and just haven't had time to blog... so I'm going to try and catch up! Had a fab day with the Attleborough crafting group yesterday doing projects with them - and I got to craft on their fab projects too!.. A lovely group of ladies and we had quite a giggle!
Today's card has been made using the Woodware Wine Buff set. This is a nice set to create a card for men - so would be ideal for Father's day cards. However, after making a few masculine cards with these stamps - I thought I would do one with a more feminine feel as I'm sure there are one or two ladies out their who appreciate a good bottle of wine!! :-) So for this one I stamped and coloured the image in with Promarkers and then used my nestabilities to create this lovely frame. I thought a lilac theme would be nice - so I embossed my panel with the paisley embossing folder and then added a little inky highlight to the raised sections. Finally a piece of gingham ribbon just added the finishing touch!
Did you know you can buy 2m of ribbon for just 50p from the website? We've lots already listed on there - but have some new colours in stock that we'll be putting up soon too! Ideal for that little extra something on your card!
It's a busy week this week - Diss club on Monday then Harleston club on Wednesday... better get making some ATCs to swap!
happy crafting
Jane

No comments: