Sunday, February 26, 2012

Spring has sprung


With the gorgeous spring like weather today it got me all inspired to create a spring themed project.  I took this fab photo of tulips last spring and just loved the picture, so I thought I would create a scrapbook page with it. 
I saw Sue Wilson doing the scrunched ribbon a while back - but her one top tip I couldn't do... it was to use extra strong d/s tape - I just didn't have any to hand.. so to stop my ribbon unravelling (hopefully.. well time will tell!).. I put in a little running stitch through the tape and the ribbon - hopefully it'll hold it!  The dies are a selection of Marianne Designs dies and the alphabet is from Sissix. 
I hope you like it - I still count myself as a novice scrapbooker... lots of ideas but I haven't had time to create a huge amount of pages... yet!  I'm hoping to get more into scrapbooking this year.
enjoy!
Jane

No comments: