Friday, March 26, 2010

Going all artsy!!




My friend Chris kindly lent me a whole box full of Clarity stamps (lucky me!!)... here's what I created using them. I've been inspired by a card I saw in the gallery on the Clarity stamp website! I've used sticky notes to mask off areas and applied Distress inks with a Cut n Dry foam and then stamped with a pattern stamp (I used the honesuckle corner) in the same distress ink, then finally stamped my main image over the top. Gradually build up your design by moving around your sticky notes. Inks used: Peeled Paint and Black Versafine on the first image, Broken China, Antique Linen with Walnut Stain to stamp the main image. Give it a go on an ATC - you can get some interesting effects! I think I might take these pieces back into the craft room and add some extra highlights with some glossy or crackle accents too.


happy crafting


Jane


No comments: