Thursday, May 8, 2014

All Purple and Yellow #136


This project starts with cardstock painted in a random manner with Eco-green paints - periwinkle, white and butternut.  Once dry I've applied white paint through a couple of different stencils and the butternut through a text stencil. 

I painted some of the butternut paint onto separate card and once dry stamped the greeting using purple archival ink and the stamp is from Indigoblu.  I ripped the edge to give a wide border and then just caught the border with my purple ink.

I cut out my two dies - both from Crafty Individuals and tinted them using cut n dry foam with my purple archival.

Once the die cuts were stuck down I then added little # accents and a border with my black fineliner pen.

happy crafting

Jane

www.aldridgecrafts.co.uk

No comments: