Sunday, May 4, 2014

Freestyle Art #131


Oops.. missed a day!  Had my artwork all ready but forgot I hadn't blogged it!  Oh well.. you will all have to do the Doctor Who timey wimey thing and pretend this post went up yesterday!... I'll have 'today's' post appearing later today!

Today's creation is a little different... complete freestyle artwork NO STAMPS... yes I know... unusual for me!

I started by covering card with sheets from a dictionery and then applying a light coat of gesso over the top so I could still see the text.

I next drew on my abstract flowers with a fineliner and added some paint colour over the top and then once dry I drew in the flower head detail.  I drew in a rough outline of a tree and added colour with acrylic paint, using the base of the handle of my paintbrush to apply the leaves so I got lots of texture

Finally the words were handwritten and then coloured with a little bit of pink Promarker to make them stand out!

hope you like it

happy crafting

Jane

www.aldridgecrafts.co.uk


No comments: