Saturday, March 1, 2014

Autumnal Leaves (Yes I know it's almost spring....!)


I've been playing with my new Tim Holtz stamps.  I picked these out as one of my Christmas presents, but haven't had a proper experiment with them yet.  I had this background in my stash that I had created using my ink misters - lots of dark shades - plums, black, bronze.  There was a few white areas at the edge of the card that were a bit too white, so I went over it with Peeled Paint Distress Ink. 

I stamped and embossed my leaf with white embossing powder and then added a dot and dash border with a white gel pen.  I hand-wrote the creativity wording and mounted at the top as a final detail.  The thread is shamballa thread that we've just had arrive in some fab new colours!

More from these stamp sets to come!

happy crafting!

Jane

www.aldridgecrafts.co.uk


I used the edge of my ruler to stamp the lines at the top and emboss with white powder. 

No comments: