Saturday, March 8, 2014

Pretty Fold up Cards


I had a very productive crafting session last Wednesday and made lots of cards - but for a change they are all using backing papers and toppers from Kanban or Hunkydory.  I thought it would be nice to make some fold up cards for a change.
The teacup card topper is from the bumper pack from Kanban (we still have the bumper ladies and bumper mens packs available - contact us for info!).  Both the topper and the card is from the same pack and the colours are just lovely!

The floral topper is again from the ladies Kanban set, but the backing papers are from an old K&Co paper pack I had in my stash.  I like the combination of the old style papers with the punchy topper design.

It makes a change that I finish a crafting session with clean hands...  no ink at all!!

happy crafting
Jane

www.aldridgecrafts.co.uk

No comments: