Monday, March 17, 2014

Red Peonies and Birdcage



I've been sent the stamps that will be free with the next issue of Creative Stamping that's due for release very shortly.  I've started to create some samples with them - and just love the designs!  As ever the quality of the stamps is excellent  - easy and clear to stamp.  I have played with the peony flower on this card, together with the birdcage and a couple of birds.  I drew in the links to suspend the birdcage using a fine liner (just draw lots of circles in a line!).  All stamped with Archival black.  My colour is added with Cosmic Shimmer Drawing Inks - nice and bright for the flowers.. ever so subtle for the birdcage. 

I happened to have a really bold pattern 12x21 sheet of paper in my stash that went with the colours perfectly - so it was all put together onto an 8x8" card.

What do you think....?

You can pre-order this issue of Creative Stamping on the website - I suspect it will sell out quickly!

happy crafting

Jane

www.aldridgecrafts.co.uk
Shop for Drawing Inks
Shop for the magazine

No comments: