Friday, March 14, 2014

Lady in Red.. or is it burgundy.. well pinkish burgundy.....


This is such a lovely topper sheet from Kanban.  I've had it in my stash for ages... but you know when you get a design that you really like that you don't want to use it, because then it's gone and you can't admire it any more!  Well today was the day to be brave and use my elegant lady topper. 

I mounted it onto a fuschia pink mirri card - which mirrors the foiling on the dress perfectly.  I then added a Kanban background card behind - of course it has been cleverly cut so that it doesn't go the whole way behind (what and waste 2" of lovely cardstock.. oh no!)  The flowers and butterflies are all from the same sheet, as is the greeting.  It's mounted onto an 8x8" card - and really looks an elegant card.

happy crafting

Jane
www.aldridgecrafts.co.uk

No comments: