Monday, April 21, 2014

A little wine? #119



Today's creation features a stamp from Indigoblu - the BFF set.  I started by creating a bold background using Distress Inks - Picked Raspberry, Salty Ocean and lots of blending. 

I stamped with my bubble stamp (creative expressions) using both inks and then again using some black archival.  I like to work with this type of stamp off the block, wrap it around my finger to give greater control over where the image is positioned.

I next stamped the wine stamp using Archival black and added a few white gel pen highlights.

I drew a line across the top with a fineliner pen.  I then drew vertical lines down at different lengths.  I next drew lots of little circles and a star at the bottom.  I added some white highlights to this too.  It makes a nice efective zentangled border.

i hope you've all had a chance to enjoy some time with your families this weekend, I have had a lovely weekend catching up with family - and fitting in some very long overdue time sorting out the garden... although I think the nettles won today... they may now be on the compost... but I have gained lots of stings along the way!  Those Norfolk nettles sure do pack a punch!

happy crafting

Jane

www.aldridgecrafts.co.uk



No comments: