Friday, April 25, 2014

Christmas Baubles #123




Back to Christmas again today!  This was a card I made as part of a make & take project at club last year.  I started with glossy white card and added a mix of alcohol inks and then sprayed with Stazon cleaner and dripped on some blending solution to add all the mottled patterns.

I then stamped my bauble stamps with black archival ink.  The merry christmas bauble is a Just Rite Stamp that has a matching spellbinders die so I cut it out once stamped, the tall bauble is a Joanna Sheen stamp that I hand cut out.

I hand-drew on the hangers to suspend them from and stuck my baubles down.  i then used an off-cut of the glossy card with the alcohol ink and as I only had a small square I cut it in two 'L' shapes so I could use it at both corners.  By rubbing the inkpad around the edge of my card gave it enough of a border to make it stand out from the card blank.

A fun technique to play around with  - perfect for Christmas baubles!

happy crafting

Jane

www.aldridgecrafts.co.uk

1 comment:

Rocky said...

Glad to see some seasonal cards, after all it's only 244 days to go!!!!