Thursday, April 10, 2014

Green Daisy #108



My final sample from Monday's workshop - this was to demonstrate the Cosmic Shimmer ink Misters.  I started by spraying the background with green and orange shades of mister - being very generous with the covering of ink, and while still when then sprayed over some masks to add extra detail.

Once dry, I then applied the compass mask and added ink through the mask (distres Ink Peeled Paint).  I stamped my Daisy (Jumbo Daisy - Stampendous) onto separate card and coloured using distress inks - scattered straw in the middle, peeled paint and I think peacock feathers on the petals.  I also added some yellow stickles in the centre of the daisy too.

I stamped the floral accent from the Chocolate Baroque flourish butterflies set to add extra flourishes behind where my flower would sit. and also stamped the greeting (Kaisercraft).  As extra detail I drew around a mask in a few places using white gel pen and added a dash border with my fineliner and added some gem accents.

The pictures do not do the colour justice - this is a really vibrant green and the mica shimmer is just fabulous!  It'll be up in the shop if you are local so do come and have a look at this - and the panels from the last couple of days.

Not long to go now til our birthday event on Saturday.... getting excited!!

happy crafting

Jane

www.aldridgecrafts.co.uk
Shop for Cosmic Shimmer Ink Misters
Shop for Stampendous Daisy Stamp


No comments: