Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Mooooooooooo #114


Quick and easy cards are on my list this week!  Partly because I've had such a busy week being at the shop stocktaking and then I've been running workshops Monday and Tuesday evening - so no time to fit in crafting! - so when I realised I had run out of blog creations... I had to put on my thinking cap to come up with a couple of quick ideas.

However.. that doesn't mean that you can't create a fab card... it doesn't have to be complicated!  I just love clean and simple lines on a card  -and if you have a fab stamp or topper - it really doesn't need much else.

This is a card I have made many times with a few variations... I can't remember now where I found this stamp - but I've had him in my collection for a long time!  The stamp has Vap Scrap label on the side.  So... instructions will be quick on this one!  Stamp him in Versamark, Emboss him with Cosmic Shimmer Sparkle Black.  Cut and mount onto black and onto a small square card.  Handwrite in the Mooooooo!... easy peasy!  He also looks fab stamped just in black and then glossy accents put over his body for a bit of gloss too.

Back tomorrow with another quick card!

happy crafting

Jane

www.aldridgecrafts.co.uk

No comments: