Monday, April 28, 2014

From the Heart Butterflies #126

You might detect a little theme over the next couple of days as I'm still playing with my Woodware Bubble Butterflies set.

I've started by stamping my butterflies in black and then using pale yellows and green Memento inks I added colour around the butterflies and then used the same inks to stamp pieces of text from the Woodware Viva La Plume stamp - it doesn't matter if it goes over the butterflies as you'll be adding stronger colours over the top.

I then added colour using a mix of colours from Cosmic Shimmer Drawing Inks - orange, blues, yellow and added a few details of some Marine Stardust pen in some circles too.   I then added some flat back gems to add extra sparkle.

I stamped the from the heart greeting in teal memento and then added a drawn border in black fineliner.

happy crafting

Jane

www.aldridgecrafts.co.uk

No comments: