Friday, January 10, 2014

Little Cub

I'm a little late with today's blog!   I got myself too comfy with having a Friday evening relax and time escaped me!  Today's card features a new range of stamps I've recently got in stock.  They are Stacey's stamps from the USA.  The stamps I have in stock are all amazingly detailed animal designs.  I'm most impressed with the detail in these designs.

I stamped my cub and used watercolour pencils to colour him in - this gave a nice soft look.  I created the backgroound mount using my Tim Holtz Shatter Stencil and Gathered Twigs and Walnut Stain Distress Inks.  The ticket is from the Tim Holtz Adage Tickets book and I tinted it with the same Distress Inks.  The sticky mesh, backing papers and other embellishments are all elements I found when I rummaged through my embellishments and I thought they went well with this design.  Its all been mounted onto an 8x8" card blank.

I rather like this card.  I plan to do lots more with this stamp!  Back tomorrow with my next card project... hopefully a little earlier this time!

happy crafting

Jane

www.aldridgecrafts.co.uk
Shop for Tim Holt Shatter Stencil
Shop for Distress Inks
Shop for Cub Stamp
Shop for Adage Tickets

No comments: