Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Simple Rocking Horse

I've had fun playing around with these stamps.  They are the free stamps that come with Creative Stamping magazine (a few copies still left - £5.99).  This rocking horse is so detailed - I was really impressed with how good the quality of the stamps are!  I started by stamping my horse in black VersaFine and then cut him out with an oval nestabilities die and then a border with the matching scallop edge oval die.  I edged around the scallop oval with a Pear Green Promarker.

I stamped my lace border along the edge of some card - twice - using VersaFine Spanish Moss.  I cut around the edge of the lace and then stuck to each side of my 5x7" card.  I stamped my greeting from the same sheet of stamps and edged the border with the ink and mounted onto my card.


You'll see more to come from this set of stamps... I had great fun playing around with them!

Oh.. and I've finally got round to setting up my Folksy shop - there will be new products added gradually but at the moment you can buy some of my blog cards and jewellery and some crafting supplies... have a look when you get a mo!  http://folksy.com/shops/AldridgeCrafts


happy crafting
Jane

www.aldridgecrafts.co.uk
Shop for Creative Stamping Magazine
Shop for Inkpads


No comments: