Saturday, January 11, 2014

Zentangled Monsters

Another outing for my Woodware Monsters stamps again today.  This time with a different slant.  My regulars will know I am partial to a bit of zentangling, and as soon as I saw these stamps I thought they would be an  ideal stamp to zentangle!  I stamped my three monsters in a line and then just started to doodle.  I left the faces clear so that they didn't lose definition.  Then a few dashes at their feet so they had something to stand on. 

Next I hand-drew a deliberately wibbly border (that's a technical term you know!)  I then drew in the lines to colour in alternate squares.  Finally mounting onto black and adding a little black bakers twine to add a little detail to my finished card.  This one is on a 5x7" card blank.  I challenge you all to rummage your stamp collection and find one to zentangle.  Be sure to either email me a pic and I'll post it on the blog, or link to your blog in the comments so I can see your zentangling too!

have fun
Jane

www.aldridgecrafts.co.uk
Shop for Fineliners for Zentangling
 Shop for Woodware Stamps
Shop for Twine


2 comments:

Rocky said...

These are cute, the one in the middle looks familiar!!

Jane Aldridge said...

I know...me on a bad hair day lol!