Monday, January 27, 2014

Pink Love Heart


I was in the mood to play with papers for this project so rummaged through my collection of 12x12 papers.  I found a lovely pale pink Love themed paper that I thought would be perfect as a background for my heart die.    This card is made on a large 8x8" card blank.  I started with a mottled pink paper, and stamped and embossed a love wording stamp I have in gold powder to give it some interest.  I left the bottom paper just the mauve mottled shade.  I cut the pale pink 12x12 paper with love words to be behind my die cut heart - which is a Memory Box Die - Bingham Heart.  This was cut from cardstock previously sprayed using Cosmic Shimmer Mister - Bilberry Crush.  A final touch is the greeting which is a peel-off sticker and peel-off dots in the corners.

A simple but elegant card today.

Something different for tomorrow!

happy crafting

Jane
www.aldridgecrafts.co.uk
Shop for Memory Box Bingham Heart Die
Shop for Bilberry Crush Mister
Shop for love 12x12 paper



No comments: