Friday, January 3, 2014

One little birdie.....






I treated myself to a set of Inkadinkado bird stamps for Christmas and couldn't wait to get playing with them!  I though these little birds lent themself well to ATC (Artist Trading Card) size cards.  I cut the cards (2.5x3.5") and picked out some frame stamps to complement my birds.

I played around with different shading with my Distress Inks - some simply using an offcut of card to create a straight edge to shade againts, some done with sponges, some spritzed with water.  All the birds were stamped with Archival black and I added some doodling details with my black fineliner.

I had great fun creating these and they would be perfect onto little card blanks for some bright fun cards!

happy crafting
Jane
www.aldridgecrafts.co.uk


No comments: