Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Colourful Owl


I promised you colour - well the colour on this tag is fab!  It's been created using Picked Raspberry and Salty Ocean Distress Inks applied with Cut n Dry Blending foam.  Work in circular motions to blend your colours.  I then splashed it generously with water and waited a few moments before dabbing it dry.  I then stamped with a little floral branch using both inks along the side to add some detail.  The Owl (an Inkadinkado stamp) was then stamped with Archival Jet Black.  I then coloured in the owl using my waterbrush and dabbed off the water - if you repeat this you will bleach out some of the ink so that he will stand out.  I then added some white gel pen highlights.  I then stamped my greeting stamp - a lovely pressie from Sarah!  big thank you!! :-)  This is a Tim Holtz stamp - again stamped in Archival black.  I added a hand-drawn border and criss-cross design at the top and finished with a little black bakers twine.

I've got some fab projects coming up - as a result of some amazing crafting sessions this week.. I've had lots of fun!

happy crafting

Jane

www.aldridgecrafts.co.uk

No comments: